The Art Center Benefit is the organization’s largest fundraiser of the year and is an opportunity for artists, art-lovers, and enthusiasts to show their support of The Art Center. Tickets available now! *We request all attendees to be vaccinated, wear masks whenever possible, and to stay home if sick.*
Click here to purchase tickets.
Paint the Town: The Great Heist
An Art Center Benefit
1920s Mystery Theatre and Fine Art Auctions
September 25, 2021
In-person and online
5pm: Silent Auction, cocktails, and hors d'oeuvres
7pm: Live Auction & Show
8:30pm: Dessert & champagne toast
Auction Preview: Friday, September 24, 9am-7pm
Artwork submission deadline: June 25, 2021
The Art Center’s biggest and most important fund raiser of the year will be your chance to support The Art Center’s mission of improving quality of life for people on the Western Slope by promoting the arts. Your support is even more important as we recover from the financial hardships of the pandemic. Join us for an unforgettable, dazzling event!
- Live auction with artwork from local, regional and national artists.
- Silent auction with artwork, gift certificates from local businesses and restaurants, and much more.
- Photo booth
- Live musical performances on stage
- Mystery Theatre
- Appetizers provided by The Art Center Guild
- Cash beer & wine bar with Great Gatsby-inspired cocktails
- Costumes encouraged!
- A fantastic opportunity for the community to come together and show support for artists, the arts, and The Art Center!
*We request all attendees to be vaccinated, wear masks whenever possible, and to stay home if sick.*