The Art Center Guild welcomes anyone who supports the Western Colorado Center for the Arts and its exhibitions, programs and children’s education classes. No particular artistic skills are needed, only a desire to spread the word about The Art Center, pitch in with hands-on help, and to help raise money in its support. We support and promote The Art Center through fundraising activities and by providing a reliable, committed volunteer work force. Some of what we do –
- “Music in the Grapevines” summer concert series, a major fund-raiser
- Annual Art and Craft Fair sales of baked goods, handcrafts and “Not So Starving Artists” works
- Cater several First Friday receptions each year
- Assist with children’s programs during Spring Art Week
- Be available when the Art Center’s office staff needs some extra help
Meetings are the third Tuesday of the month, at 10:30 am at The Art Center. Because we’re also a social bunch, many members conclude business with lunch together at a nearby restaurant. Dues are $20 in addition to membership in The Art Center.
You are welcome to come to any of our meetings as a guest to get to know us better. You can download a membership form here or stop by The Art Center gift shop for one. Applications may be dropped off at The Art Center or mailed to The Art Center Guild, 1803 N. 7th Street, Grand Junction,
CO 81501. For more information, contact Cathy Zippert, President, at [email protected].